Ryder Work a Holic
RYDER WORK A HOLIC
- Werkman Ryder front and hind shoes come in a toe clip or side/quarter clip. The front side/quarter clips are between the 2nd and 3rd nail holes while the hind clips are between the 1st and 2nd nail holes.
- Unclipped front and hind shoes are available as well.
- The Ryder Original is known worldwide for having a classic and proven easy shape pattern.
- Ryder Versions:
- Ryder Original – the classical ¾ fullered shoe
- Ryder Original Straight Toe – hind shoe with square/broad toe and toe clip
- Ryder Original Pointy Toe – hind shoe with pointy toe and toe clip—also available unclipped.
- Ryder Original XL – Extra long, square heels.
- Ryder Workaholic – Designed for draft horses
- Ryder Workaholic Stamped – A plain stamped shoe option designed for draft horses.
- The Ryder Original 22x8mm has a built-in concave edge, which reduces weight and minimizes the risk of forging while providing more traction
- The Ryder comes in a wide range of sizes and dimensions making it easy to find shoes perfectly suitable from a pony to a draft horse.